Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Motorbike Tour Asia Co., Ltd is a private/commercial website ( Vietnam Motorbike Tour Company ) offering advice, information, and visa-on-arrival approval letter for individuals, families, and businesses in need of Vietnamese visas and it is for picking up visa upon arrival.
If you need to obtain a full/ stamped visa before you go, then you are advised to contact the embassy of Vietnam in your country for further procedures.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Vietnam Motorbike Tour Asia offer a wide range of services based around your budget and needs including:
> Free Vietnam visa and travel advice;
> Tour, Hotel, Transfer and Air Ticket Services.
> Help with the entire pre-approved visa letter application process
Whatever travel and tour service you need, we are happy to tailor a package reflecting your needs and budget.
Most visitors to Vietnam require a visa to enter the country.
Visas are exempted for the citizens of the countries listed below:
– Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos (30 day visa).
– Brunei, Myanmar (14 day visa).
– Philippines (21 day visa).
– Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Denmark and Finland (15 day visa; required to hold a passport valid for at least 6 months on arrival and also must make 30 day pause between two arrivals).
– United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain (15 day visa. This visa waiver is valid until 30 June 2017).
– Belarus (15 day visa. This visa waiver is valid until 30 June 2020).
– Kyrgyzstan (30 day visa).
– Chilean citizens holding valid diplomatic passports are exempt from visa requirements (90 days).
– Citizens of China, Cuba and North Korea holding normal passports endorsed “for public affairs” do not require a visa for Vietnam.
– APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies are exempted to stay within 60 days without visa.
– Those who directly visit Phu Quoc Island without a visa for up to 30 days. Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
Vietnam’s visa waiver policy is eligible for passport holders of Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, France, Germany, Italia, Spain. Accordingly, those come from these countries are currently allowed to stay in Vietnam for only 15 days per visit and wait for at least 30 days if you want to apply for the next entry.
So in case citizen from those countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, France, Germany, Italia and Spain) wants to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days or entry Vietnam more than once in less than 30 days, you should apply for single entry visa 30 days valid or multiple entry visas as other.
Vietnam Visa Letter Fee:
1 – One-month Single-entry Visa: 18 USD.
2 – One-month Multiple-entry Visa: 30 USD.
– The above rate does not cover the Visa Stamp Fee, which must be paid at the arrival airport to immigration officers: 25 USD Single Entry or 50 USD Multiple Entry.
– American passport holders: Fee to process visa approval letter is 20 USD/ person and stamping fee at Vietnam’s international airports is 135 USD/ person (1 year validity).
– Once you’ve received your Visa Approval Letter you have two options through which to obtain your Vietnam visa: To save your time at Immigration, please print out and fill in the VISA FORM in advance.
(Please note that the Vietnam visa on arrival option is not applicable to Chinese citizens. Chinese citizens will need to get their visa stamp at the Vietnamese Embassy in China before being allowed to enter Vietnam)
Choose the option that suits you best, and then send us the following information:
– Your Name (As printed in your Passport):
– Date of Birth:
– Passport Number:
– Expiration Date:
– Date of Entry:
– Copy of your passport: (scan and e-mail)
We will submit this information to the Vietnam Immigration Office and get your visa approval letter within 3 (three) to 4 (four) business days.
– The Visa On Arrival to Vietnam only works when you arrive by plane to the International Airports of HCM City, Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang. There is no problem with switching between these four airports.
If you travel via land (boat or drive) from Laos or Cambodia to Vietnam, please have the Visa in advance because service of Vietnam Immigration Offices at Vietnam borders (in Vinh Suong – Chau Doc or in Moc Bai) is complicated and slow.
– Citizen of following countries must pay 70 USD per visa to the Immigration of Vietnam:
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
– U.S. citizens must pay 135 USD per visa to the Immigration of Vietnam.
VIETNAM VISA TIPS
Getting a visa to Vietnam is now easier than ever before, however, it is better get yourself well prepared under any circumstances that may save you headache.
Here under are a few tips that should be taken into account before applying for a visa to Vietnam:
> Make sure that you have an at least 6 month valid passport with space left for stamping.
> Visa regulations are often changing, so check carefully before you are due to travel.
> Visa extensions are often done with less than 1 week on your ongoing visa, and after 3 extensions, you must get a new visa. The fee is ranging from 18-35USD.
> Apply for a visa to Vietnam one or two weeks in advance to avoid unwanted troubles.